ContinualAI Research (CLAIR) is the research consortium powered by ContinualAI, with the goal of supporting coordination and collaboration among continual learning labs across the world.
ContinualAI Research is a research consortium, with the goal of supporting coordination and collaboration among continual learning labs across the world.
The consortium of independent research labs called ContinualAI Units, in line with the ContinualAI mission, aims at accelerating the research progress in Continual Learning for AI.
Being part of ContinualAI Research network, allows every research lab, not matter its dimension, to collaborate and work better with the rest of the continual learning community, participating to research grants, sharing news and resources, connecting people and ultimately augmenting the impact of its research products.
This will, in turn, fortify the entire continual learning community with a renewed, collaborative and inclusive spirit towards building better AI systems that can learn and think like humans.
A ContinualAI unit, is a research team (or a part of it) composed by at least three people, working continuously on continual learning or related topics. Below we report the list of the actual ContinualAI Units composing CLAIR:
- Bing Liu’s group, University of Chicago, United States (PI: Bing Liu)
- Rish’s group, MILA, Canada (PI: Irina Rish)
- Learning and Machine Perception Team - Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain (PI: Joost van de Weijer)
- Tinne Tuytelaars’ group, KU Leuven, Belgium (PI: Tinne Tuytelaars)
- Machine and Neuromorphic Perception Laboratory (a.k.a. kLab) - Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), United States (PI: Christopher Kanan)
- BioLab - University of Bologna, Italy (PI: Davide Maltoni)
- Subutai Ahmad’s group, Numenta, United States (PI: Subutai Ahmad)
- LASTI Lab, CEA LIST, France (PI: Adrian Popescu)
- Architectures of Biological Learning Lab, MILA, Canada (PI: Eilif Benjamin Muller)
- Visual Artificial Intelligence Laboratory - Oxford Brookes, United Kingdom (PI: Fabio Cuzzolin)
- Computational Intelligence & Machine Learning Group - University of Pisa, Italy (PI: Alessio Micheli)
- Pervasive AI Lab - University of Pisa & CNR, Italy (PI: Davide Bacciu)
- Uncini’s group - Sapienza University, Italy (PI: Aurelio Uncini)
- Eugenio Culurciello’s group - Micron Inc, United States (PI: Eugenio Culurciello)
- Life-Long Learning (Lcube) - MInfocomm Research, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore (PI: Savitha Ramasamy)
- Digital Systems group - University of Bologna, Italy (PI: Francesco Conti)
- ContinualAI Lab - ContinualAI, Italy (PI: Vincenzo Lomonaco)
- …To be announced shortly!
Please contact email@example.com for more information or if you want to join the network!