One of the most important objective of the Continual AI project is to provide an easy access to Continual Learning both in terms of didactic materials and open software/datasets for business/research. In this page we will try to collect every open-source project or tutorial related to Continual Learning.
- NORB sequencer: Java application (with GUI) to make small videos out of the NORB dataset.
- GEM implementation: Implementation of the CL strategy “Gradient Episodic Memory”.
- OpenAI Gym: Open source interface that provides a ready-to-use suite of reinforcement learning tasks for evaluating performance of your algorithm.
- DeepMind Lab: 3D learning environment that provides a suite of challenging 3D navigation and puzzle-solving tasks for learning agents.
- DEN: TensorFlow implementation of the CL strategy “Dynamically Expandable Networks”.
Datasets and Benchmarks
- CORe50 benchmark: Continual Learning benchmark for object recognition and robotics.
- Visual Domain Decathlon: Ten image classification problems representative of very different visual domains.