ContinualAI is non-profit research organization and an open community of Continual/Lifelong Learning researchers and enthusiasts started in January 2018 by Vincenzo Lomonaco and made possible with the early contribution of Keiland Cooper.
Join us today on slack!
- Vincenzo Lomonaco • Co-founder & President, Post-Doc @ University of Pisa
- Keiland Cooper • Co-founder & Board member, & Neuroscientist @ University of California, Irvine
- German I. Parisi • Co-founder & Board member, Research Associate @ University of Hamburg
Andrea Cossu • Board member & Treasurer, Researcher @ University of Pisa
Former Board Members
- Davide Maltoni • Co-founder & Board member from March 2019 until March 2021.
- Natalia Díaz Rodríguez • Co-founder & Board member from March 2019 until March 2021.
- Timothée Lesort • Co-founder and Board Member from March 2019 until Feb 2020.
- Marc Pickett • Research Scientist @ Google AI
- Eugenio Culurciello • Professor @ Purdue University
- David Lopez Paz • Research Scientist @ Facebook AI Research
- Razvan Pascanu • Research Scientist @ Google DeepMind
- Massimiliano Versace • CEO @ Neurala
- Subutai Ahmad • VP Research @ Numenta
- Itamar Arel • VP of McD Technology Labs
- Irina Rish • Associate Professor @ MILA
- Tinne Tuytelaars • Full Professor @ KU Leuven
- Christopher Kanan • Associate Professor @ Rochester Institute of Technology
- Joost van de Weijer • Senior Researcher @ Computer Vision Center
- Bing Liu • Distinguished Professor @ University of Illinois at Chicago
Inclusion & Diversity Committee
- Ghada Sokar • PhD Student @ Eindhoven University of Technology
- Ayşin Sancı • Software Developer @ ALTINAY R&D
- Alec Diallo • PhD Student @ University of Edimburgh
- Akshita Gupta • Research Engineer @ Inception Institute of Artificial Intelligence
- Xu Ji • PhD Student @ Oxford University
ContinualAI is a worldwide effort with members spanning 7 continents in 19 different timezones from top-notch research institutions and companies. Here are our first 300 members and some of their affiliations:
In this section you can find the official public documents of the organization: